Spunlace nonwoven fabric
Spunlaced non-woven fabric is the high pressure micro water jet to a layer or multi-layer fiber network, so that the fibers entangled together, so that the fiber network can be reinforced with a certain strength, the fabric is spunlaced non-woven fabric. Its fiber raw materials from a wide range of sources, can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fiber, microfiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fiber, seaweed fiber, etc.
The raw material
(1) Natural fibers: cotton, wool, flax and silk.
(2) Conventional fiber: viscose fiber, polyester fiber, acetate fiber, polypropylene fiber, polyamide fiber.
(3) Differentiated fiber: ultrafine fiber, profiled fiber, low melting point fiber, high crimp fiber, antistatic fiber.
(4) high functional fiber: aromatic polyamide fiber, carbon fiber, metal fiber.
The principle of the spunding method is similar to that of the needling process, but instead of the needling needle, the spunding machine is used to spray the fiber net, which is a multi-strand micro-water jet produced by high pressure. After the water jet passes through the fiber net, the rebound of the net curtain is entrusted and the fiber net is inserted again. Thus, the fibers in the fiber net are displaced, inserted, entangled and locked under the hydraulic action of the high-speed water jet inserted in different directions, so that the fiber net is strengthened.
1. Flexible tangles do not affect the original characteristics of the fiber and do not damage the fiber
2. The appearance is more similar to traditional textiles than other nonwoven materials
3. High strength and low fuzz
4. High moisture absorption, fast moisture absorption
5.Good air permeability
6. Feel soft and drape well
7. The appearance is varied
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process and large footprint
10. Complex equipment and high water quality requirements
11. Spunger consumes large energy
Spunlaced non-woven cloth is used for wet wipes, household cleaning cloth, industrial wipe cloth, hospital wipe, etc.