Industry Non Woven Fabric
Soonerclean® Woodpulp PP spunlace laminated fabric
Soonerclean®Woodpulp PET spunlace laminated fabric
Soonerclean® Meltblown fabric
Printsoon Blanket wash cloth
Household Washroom Non Woven Fabric
Hygienic Non Woven Fabric
Commery® Face mask sheet
Commery® Cotton wool pads
Commery® Compressed mask paper
Perfect Partner For Toner
In our production line, there are almost 100 skin care products, but did you know that our #1 best-selling product is our Single-layer Cotton Wool Pads? More than any other product we sell, it's these amazing little cloths designed to use with toner and quite honestly, anything that you would normally use with a cotton ball.
So I thought I would do a visual comparison so you can see for yourself why these Single-layer Cotton Wool Pads are such a sought-after product.
Here's how they are different from cotton balls and cotton wool pads (rounds or squares).
- Ultra thin for less product waste. As you can see from the photo, they are certainly much thinner than cotton balls, but even a lot thinner than a cotton wool pad. So why does this benefit you? Well, this means that you have less product waste so you save money. You’ll use about 75% less product than a cotton ball and about 40% less from a cotton pad…
- Less bulky for easier use. Particularly with cotton balls, they are hard to glide against the skin because they fall apart when they are wet. Single-layer Cotton Wool Pads stay put in your fingers and are easy to manage.
- No fuzz or shredding cotton fibers. Since Single-layer Cotton Wool Pads is not 100% cotton, they don't leave fuzz everywhere when applied to the face. This makes cotton wool pads ideal for contact lens wearers who can't get any anything in their eyes and for men with facial hair that don't want to leave any white cotton behind on their skin.
- Extremely gentle on the skin. Cotton fibers can feel scratchy and irritating on thin, sensitive skins, but not our Single-layer Cotton Wool Pads. They feel very soft and gentle when they glide across the skin.
Simply put, you'll never go back to cotton again. You can use them for anything you would normally use with a cotton ball — from nail polish remover to eye makeup remover.
- Previous article:Success Ending For ANEX2018-Asia Nonwovens Exhibition
- Next article:Wish You a Happy New Year - Kung Hai Fat Choy!