Industry Non Woven Fabric
Soonerclean® Woodpulp PP spunlace laminated fabric
Soonerclean®Woodpulp PET spunlace laminated fabric
Soonerclean® Meltblown fabric
Prinpartner® Blanket wash cloth
Household Non Woven Fabric
Hygienic Non Woven Fabric
Medisoon® Woodpulp surgical gown material
Medisoon® SMS surgical gown material
Medisoon® Woodpulp handwipes
Medisoon® Viscose PET spunlace laminated fabric
Commery® Face mask sheet
Commery® Cotton wool pads
Commery® Compressed mask paper
What is silk protein face mask sheet?
Silk mask use cotton linter as raw materials, It is the material that very suitable for skin. And possess silky feeling with only 0.04cm thickness. Overcoming the disadvantage of the mask too thick to skin.
1. Light: Thickness is 0.04cm, It is 1/3 than any other beauty face mask. But, the absorption is more than 13 times comparing weight of itself. Release water is 2 times than common facial mask.
2. Thin: Good absorption and very thin could create ODT heat system and quickly breathability to make skin get more essence in short time.
3. Replace traditional petrochemical products with natural fiber to prevent stimulate skin and allergy.
4. Extremely thin to make skin to absorb more than 2 times essence.
5. Transparent: Beautiful, thin material allow you to do anything without scaring people.
39 item security identification witness quality
Does not contain heavy metal
Does not contain Lead, mercury, arsenic, cobalt chromium, barium, beryllium, thallium, tellurium, cadmium, zinc, aluminum, zirconium, tin, nickel, silver, strontium, antimony and other heavy metals. Passing the national testing center of 19 kinds of heavy metal detection.
Does not contain harmful viruses
Does not contain mold and yeast, fecal coliforms, staphylococcus aureus, verdigris pseudomonas, Passing the national cleaning products quality supervision and inspection center test.
Do not contain methanol
Passing the test from testing center.
There is no sensitive source
Passing Sino-german joint test center tests.
Do not contain fluorescer
Passing the test from the national testing center.